Facelift surgery, clinically known as rhytidectomy is a process used to reduce the presence of facial wrinkles and other telltale signs of aging. It aims at improving the overall appearance of the face and the jaw. The surgery can help to inverse the harmful effects of time, stress, and risk to the elements. To carry out this process, Liquid facelift treatment is the best option, which requires a facial plastic surgeon lifts and toughens the underlying muscles of the face.
The surgeon lifts and tightens the underlying muscles of the face to shape to more aesthetically pleasing contours appearance and regenerate the facial structure. With this, people are able to remove the excess pockets of fats and skin that can devote to an aged, tired appearance. An experienced, skilled plastic surgeon will carry out this procedure with an artistic eye and special attention to details so that patient leaves with slight scarring and adorable natural-looking results.
Reasons for facelift:
- Inefficiency of muscle tone and skin elasticity in the face and neck
- Jowls and rooted creases around the nose and the mouth
- Deeper wrinkles of the neck and face
- Drained appearance
- Less construe chin and sagging neck
Depending on the particular face and other parts needing development, the doctor will help come with a medication plan tailored to one’s own needs. While name and processes can certainly vary from doctors to doctors, the doctors at upgraded aesthetics or the treatment plan will most likely includes the types of tactics like standard facelift, mini facelift and short scar facelift.
Benefits of facelift:
- Pleasant lift of individual (or overall) facial appearance
- Deduced wrinkles, creases, lines and folds
- Revival of natural curved facial contours
- A more relaxed, energetic look
- An amiable smile