The Vampire Facelift is a cosmetic procedure for healthy, youthful, wrinkle-free and rejuvenated skin. This procedure is done by surgically repositioning the facial tissues. It is an effective way to strengthen facial tissues that have loosened over the time and is done with the injections, which has patient’s own blood that is taken out through a technology known as Selphyl. It is considered to be a quick method that is done quickly and without surgery. This is a skin treatment that uses blood derived from body’s natural healing and growth factors and the benefit of skin regeneration last for months or years.
The combination of platelet-rich fibrin matrix, hyaluronic acid dermal filler enhances the volume of face and the procedure includes injecting injections into specific areas of face to add youthful volume, minimize wrinkles and improve the texture of skin. Platelet-rich fibrin matrix is considered to be the key ingredient that is obtained from patient’s own blood. Most commonly used for wound and injury healing properties, platelet-rich plasma stimulates the production of collagen. This entire procedure of vampire facelift gives youthful appearance to the skin.
Below mentioned are advantages of Vampire Facelift:
- No bruising is caused by injections of the blood mixture as it is a thin, watery fluid
- Patients own blood is used, which require no allergy testing
- It is considered to be a better alternative to botox and various other injections involved in cosmetic surgeries
- It improves skin tone, texture, reduces wrinkles and adds volume to the face
- Similar to line plumpers, such as Radiesse, this procedure is non-invasive
- Other facial rejuvenation procedures can be combined with this procedure as there is no harm
- Relatively less painful than any other cosmetic surgeries
- No side effects are caused
- Much more affordable than other surgery, the treatment of vampire facelift lasts on an average of 15 months